My Honest Charmin Ultra Soft Review After Home Use
My delivery arrived right on schedule. The package was a single, sealed plastic film bag. Inside, the six mega rolls were secure and undamaged, ready to be placed directly on the dispenser.
Built Quality
Each roll feels substantial and tightly wound. The paper has a noticeable texture and doesn't feel flimsy or thin when I hold a single sheet, promising good durability during use.
Softness and Absorption
The first thing I noticed was the textured, almost quilted surface against my skin. It’s not slick or rough. I used three sheets, and they held together without tearing or leaving any lint behind. The paper absorbs quickly on contact, so I don't need to fold it over multiple times to feel secure. I have a sensitive nose, and even during allergy season, this paper is gentle and doesn't cause any irritation. It provides a cushioned feel that is noticeably different from the thinner, single-ply paper I used to buy from the grocery store.
Sheet and Roll Longevity
Each sheet has a decent strength when I give it a quick, firm pull. The wavy edges tear cleanly along the perforation every time, without any ragged edges or accidental ripping mid-sheet. I find that I use fewer sheets per bathroom visit compared to other brands because the two-ply construction is more reliable.
Value of Mega Rolls
A single one of these mega rolls lasts in my main bathroom for over a week with two people using it regularly. This means I am changing the roll less often, which is a small but appreciated convenience. The six-roll pack gives me a solid supply that sits neatly in my bathroom cabinet.
Septic System Performance
I have a standard septic system, and after going through several packs, I have not experienced any clogging issues or slow drains. The paper breaks down effectively after flushing.
Pros and Cons
Pros:
- Irresistibly soft and textured feel
- Strong two-ply sheets hold up
- Tears cleanly at the perforations
- Highly absorbent for its weight
- Lasts longer than regular rolls
- Reduces how much you need to use
- Clog-safe for septic systems
- Available with a money-back guarantee
- Convenient bulk pack sizing
- Widely available for quick delivery
Cons:
- Takes more space in the cabinet
- Not the absolute cheapest option
- Higher ply can feel too thick for some
- Plastic packaging is not biodegradable
- The roll can unspool if bumped
- Dust can settle on exposed rolls

Comments
Post a Comment