Anker 60W USB-C Cable Review: My Durable Daily Charger

My two-pack arrived on schedule in a slim cardboard box. Inside, each braided black cable was coiled separately with a hook-and-loop tie, accompanied by a brief setup guide. Both cables were flawless, with no scuffs or manufacturing defects.



Built Quality

The double-braided nylon exterior feels dense and rugged in my hands. I frequently twist the cable tightly to fit it in my backpack's small pocket, and the connectors click securely into my iPad Pro without any wiggling or feeling loose after months of this treatment.

Charging Speed & Performance

Using my 30W wall adapter, this cable charged my iPad Air from 12% to 58% in just over thirty minutes while I continued reading articles. It consistently delivers a full charge to my phone in under an hour, even when I'm using navigation with the screen on. The 60W power delivery is stable; I've never seen the "charging paused" warning that pops up with my older, thinner cables when the device gets warm. It handles simultaneous charging and data sync on my laptop without any drop in charging speed, which is crucial when I'm backing up photos before a trip.

Durability & Daily Use

The reinforced stress points at each connector end have completely resisted fraying, unlike previous cables that split open after being tightly bent near the plug. I often catch the 6-foot length on chair legs, and the cable snaps back without kinking or damaging the internal core. The matte black braiding doesn't show the light scuff marks from being tossed in my tool bag alongside my keys and a multi-tool.

Compatibility & Data Transfer

I regularly move large video files from my Android phone to my laptop. A 4.5GB folder containing 35 video clips and about 120 photos transferred in under three minutes. The connection remains stable without disconnects. It works with every USB-C device I own, from my earbuds case to my portable monitor, though it does not provide video output to the monitor, as expected.

Value & Accessories

The included velcro straps are strong enough to keep the cables tightly coiled. Having two identical cables means I keep one in my work bag and one on my bedside table, so I never have to search for a charger at low battery.


Pros

  1. Reinforced ends prevent common fraying

  2. Consistent 60W fast charging speed

  3. Braided nylon resists tangling

  4. Stable 480Mbps data transfer rate

  5. Hook-and-loop ties for neat storage

  6. Six-foot length offers ample reach

Cons

  1. Not compatible with Lightning devices

  2. Does not support video output

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BPL 2026 Teams & Players: Complete 100-QA Squad Guide

My Dog's Experience with Nutrish Real Beef Dog Food: An Honest Review

Aamir Khan Biography: Bollywood's Perfectionist Actor & Filmmaker